By entering the studio and being a part of The Yoga Nest community, you agree to the following:
– Bring your own mat, towel, and water to class. Mat rental is available for $2.
– Leave cell phones off the studio floor and make sure they are on silent.
– Respect the studio space and personal space of others and do not engage in discrimination or harassment of any kind.
– Please sign up and arrive early to class to settle in with your fellow yogis. Doors will be locked 5 minutes after start time to preserve the safety and harmony of the space.
– For virtual classes, sign ups must be made 30 minutes prior to class time in order to receive the link.
– If you are unable to attend an in-person class, please cancel 1 hour before start time.
– To avoid in-class disruptions, leave pets and children at home.
– Young adults aged 16+ are welcome to practice with the consent and supervision of a parent/guardian. For those under 16 wishing to practice, please contact the studio in advance of class.
– We are not responsible for items lost, stolen, or damaged in the studio.
– To cancel or pause a membership, drop us a line at least three days before your next billing schedule. Class packages do not expire.
– If financial hardship is keeping you out of the yoga studio, please contact us to learn more about yoga trade opportunities.
Health & Safety at the Nest
We are taking all measures to keep the space clean and safe for all, including but not limited to:
– Cleaning and sanitizing the space between each class, including increased ventilation.
– Our space is equipped with HEPA purifiers to improve air quality and circulation.
– If you are feeling unwell please stay home and rest, or take advantage of our virtual offerings if appropriate.
– If you have been exposed to Covid-19, follow CDC guidance and return to the studio only when safe.
For more information on any of the above, please contact the studio.