– You must sign up for class at least 15 minutes before it begins – walk-ins are not permitted at this time and we will not be able to accept payments at the door. For virtual classes, signups must be made 30 minutes prior in order to receive the link.
– Bring your own mat, towel, water, and any props you may want for practice.
– Turn off cell phones and alarms before entering the space.
– We are not responsible for items lost, stolen, or damaged in the studio.
– Please arrive on time to settle in with your fellow yogis. Doors will be locked 5 minutes after class begins to preserve the safety and harmony of the space.
– To avoid in-class disruptions, leave pets and children at home.
– Young adults ages 13 and up are welcome to practice with the consent and supervision of a parent/guardian.
– Class packages do not expire.
– To cancel or pause a membership, drop us a line at least three days before your next billing schedule.
– If you are unable to attend an in-person class, please cancel 1 hour before start time to avoid a $10 late charge.
– If financial hardship is keeping you out of the yoga studio, please contact us to learn more about yoga trade opportunities.
Health & Safety at the Nest
We are taking all measures to keep the space clean and safe for all, as well as following guidelines and mandates set forth by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. Other measures include but are not limited to:
– Limited class size for increased social distancing.
– Temperatures taken at the door, and if you are running a fever you will not be permitted to enter.
– Cleaning and sanitizing the space between each class, including increased ventilation.
– Mask Policy: As is mandated by the Los Angeles County Department of Health, ALL individuals entering Yoga Nest must wear a mask.
– Our space is equipped with HEPA purifiers to improve air quality and circulation.
– If you are feeling unwell please stay home and rest, or take advantage of our virtual offerings if appropriate.
– If you have been exposed to Covid-19, follow CDC guidance and return to the studio only when safe.